The Shave Well Company TRULY FOG FREE mirror will change the way he feels about shaving in the shower. The Shave Well mirror is the #1 selling shower mirror on Amazon.com and consistently ranks in the top 200 Health and Personal Care items sold on the Amazon.com!
How Does it Work?
To get that truly fog-free reflection with your Shave Well mirror, hold it under the shower stream for a few seconds to “warm it up” right before you shave. In the few seconds you hold it under the shower spray the temperature of the moist air and the mirror equalize to create a long lasting, truly fog free image for the duration of your shower. No more temperature difference - no more fog.
Suction cups don't suck!
The adhesive hook affixes to any shower surface holding Shave Well mirror solidly in place. No more suction cups falling off of the wall. Also, since Shave Well mirror is removable from the wall mounted hook it is very easy to clean for a clear reflection each time you use it.
As Goldilocks said…it’s just right.
The Shave Well Company fog free shower mirror measures 6" tall, 4" wide and is 1/8" thick. Many users choose to hold the mirror while shaving. The mirror fits well in a users hand and provides a complete reflection of the entire face while shaving. The base of the adhesive hook (the part that sticks to the wall) is 1" x 1 1/2".
The Shave Well Company fog-free shower mirror is a 2-in-1 product…perfect for him and her!
Mirror, mirror on the wall…who is the most youthful of them all? A shower mirror is the beauty solution for makeup removal and exfoliating, great for making sure those under-arms are cleanly shaven (ending the embarrassment of stray stubble). Hate having raccoon eyes? You know, the “I just took a shower but I didn’t get all my makeup off” eyes. No self-respecting woman would put her makeup on without a mirror…so why try to take it off without one? Raccoons are cute outside…but not in the bathroom.
Fact: Men who shave in the shower get a closer, smoother and more comfortable shave every time – and it is recommended by dermatologists. Here are three key reasons why it’s truly the better way:
- Better for your skin – Steam from a hot shower moisturizes the face, allowing pores to open and hair to expand and soften.
- Closer shave – When hair is hot and wet, its strength is reduced by over 70%, allowing a razor’s edge to cut hair follicles closer to the skin’s surface without leaving irritating razor burn or cuts. Not only closer, but less irritating and moisturizing!
- Fast & Easy clean up – All those tiny hairs and fuss is washed away with the shaving cream and soapsuds, leaving sparkly clean chops for loved ones to kiss and snuggle up to. Saving time without sacrificing a smooth face – who wouldn’t want that!
The Shave Well Company commissioned an independent consumer research survey of 154 men between 18-55 years of age who shave with a razor. The goal was understand men’s shaving preferences and from that design the ultimate fog-free mirror for shaving in the shower. From the survey we found that 50% of men shave in the shower.
Here are some things you will want to know about your Shave Well mirror:
1. Remove Protective Coating – After taking the mirror out of the box remove the protective coating beneath the sticker. When it is removed, the mirror will be crystal clear. On one of the corners of the mirror run a fingernail or coin gently at the edge of the coating to loosen and then pull. Once you get it started, it comes off easily.
2. Placing the hook – Make sure the area you plan to stick the hook is clean and dry. Typical shower residue (soap residue, conditioner splatter, moisture, etc.) will impede the adhesion of the hook. When placing the hook, apply constant firm pressure on it for 15-20 seconds for good adhesion. For best results, let the adhesive “set” for 24 hours before hanging the mirror on the hook.
3. Warm it up - To get that truly fog-free reflection with your Shave Well mirror, hold it under the shower stream for a few seconds to “warm it up” right before you shave.
4. Cleaning - To clean your mirror, toothpaste works the best to remove water spots. Rub it on and rinse it off. Washing the mirror with toothpaste will also virtually eliminate any residual water droplets from the surface of the mirror. Simply wet the mirror, put a pea size amount of toothpaste on the mirror surface, rub it around a bit and rinse it off well. It will look like new!
When the Giveaway ends, When Pigs Fly will email a special promo code to all Giveaway participants who did not win, as a special thank you for entering!
To place an order, visit www.TheShaveWellCompany.com!
ENTER BELOW TO WIN! There are many ways to enter the Giveaway below, the first entry is mandatory, and the others are optional bonus entries. The more ways you enter, the greater your chances of winning! One winner will receive one Fog-Free Shaving Mirror, a $10 value! Drawing will be held June 18, 2012, via Random.org. Winner will be emailed and added to the Winners Wall.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NEXT GIVEAWAY (7/8-7/14):
Close To My Heart:
~Footloose Summer Scrapbooking Kit~