Here are some key highlights to Reading Kingdom:
- Most kids can use the program on their own after just a few lessons.
- It's fun so children think they're playing a game and want to practice.
- It was created by Dr. Marion Blank, Director of the Light on Learning Program at Columbia University and one of the world's top experts in reading.
- It works with any other curriculum a child may be using.
- It's the only program to offer customized online reading instruction for each child.
- And, it's the only system that teaches all 6 skills needed for reading & writing success!
As a homeschool parent, I am always searching for material that will appeal to my child. I especially like curriculum that my children can do independently as well. Upon using Reading Kingdom, I found that the program was set up in such a way that my sons could maneuver through the screens without much assistance, if any at all. The colorful screens draws in their attention, keeping them engaged throughout the entire lesson. Each reader has a progress report, showing you how much they have completed and the results of their work. For the younger readers, they even offer an on-screen keyboard, verses a physical one, for easier application. The program will start off with a simple Skills Survey, to help determine what level your reader should start at. From there, your child will get to explore endless possibilities to grow! You can check out sample lessons and levels here!
Give Reading Kingdom a try, for FREE, in this 30-day trial offer! Visit https://www.readingkingdom.com/signup/ to get started!
Thank you to Reading Kingdom providing me with a free one-year online subscription for review. All opinions in this review are 100% my own. See full Disclosure Policy and Giveaway Rules here.